We promise that…
Our customers are our number one priority. We will do our work right—the first time and every time—to meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations.
As a full-service manufacturer, you can count on us from design to delivery with our complete line of services. We offer fast turnaround and low costs since we control all secondary services in-house while other companies are stuck outsourcing them. This value-added supply chain management ensures your products are delivered on-time and have the highest quality. See for yourself. We encourage you to discover the many advantages to partnering with Austin-Westran.
The Austin-Westran Advantage:
- Commitment to Customers—Our team members and various equipment configurations are dedicated to one of several Focus Factories, which serve to manufacture specific customer’s products. We invest in each Focus Factory at a level commensurate with the customer’s needs and business.
- Quick Turnaround—Austin-Westran operates as needed to ensure maximum utilization of our capital equipment and to provide quick customer delivery.
- High Quality Parts and Assemblies—Our quality technicians can tailor a quality control plan aligned with your needs and specifications to ensure accurate and consistent product realization. We provide PPAP and other quality programs custom tailored to your requirements. Our FabriVISION laser inspection system assures run-to-run consistency; and aids verification and calibration of our many turret punches.
- Cost-Effective Results—We control most secondary services in-house under our own roof, which ensures quality, cost savings, and faster thruput. We have state of the art E-coating; 2 nickel/chrome lines; 3 fully automated powder coat systems; both 5 and 7 stage wash systems (Iron Phosphate – Non Chrome Sealant); indoor and outdoor powder coatings; custom color match; and environmentally controlled coating rooms. We use American Standard Test Methods (ASTM) on finished coatings.
- Design and Engineering Services—Our in-house team of design, manufacturing and program management engineers provides turnkey engineering and design services using Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD and Solid Works.